Welcome to my website! My name is Hossein Sharifi-Noghabi. I was born and raised in a city named Mashhad, in northeast of Iran. I received my Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Simon Fraser University and Vancouver Prostate Centre in 2021. My main focus is to develop/apply state-of-the-art representation learning methods - transfer learning, adversarial learning, multi-task learning, and domain generalization - to biomedical and healthcare challenges. I specifically worked on precision oncology and pharmacogenomics during my PhD.
AI4Life Resident, Sep 2021-Sep 2022
- Data42 Team, Novartis (Basel, Switzerland).
Admin Support (Research), June 2020-May 2021
- Princess Margarent Cancer Centre, University Health Network (Toronto, Canada).
Ph.D. in Computer Science, Sep 2016-Sep 2021
- Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada.
M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence, Sep 2012-Feb 2015
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
B.E. in Information Technology, Sep 2008-Aug 2012
- Sadjad University of Technology (former Sadjad Institute of Higher Education), Mashhad, Iran.